FR SERVICIOS LOGISTICOS es el Operador Logístico Integral 3PL que necesitas para potenciar y profesionalizar todos los aspectos de tu negocio relacionados con la Cadena de Suministro de tus productos.
What is a 3PL logistics operator?
The term 3PL (third-party logistics) refers to services outsourced to a third party for the management and distribution your business requires. In other words, they are services that one company outsources to another to manage the processes related to the logistics of a business organisation.
What the benefits of contracting a 3PL logistics operator?
Contracting FR SERVICIOS LOGISTICOS as your 3PL operator provides your business with a wide range of benefits:
It provides your business with all the tools and processes you need for your logistics management (software, hardware, warehouses, storage elements, manipulation elements, professional team, varied human resources, etc.).
It provides your business with a specialised team with over 20 years of experience specifically dedicated to logistics functions, which enables you to optimise the part you choose of your supply chain management.
It converts the cost of your logistics into a variable cost. The invoices we issue for the contracted services are 100% variable, depending on supplies, occupation and sales, and there are no fixed minimum amounts.
You are able to focus your attention and resources on your core business and not waste time developing and maintaining logistics processes. We take care of everything.
You won’t lose control of the service. Thanks to our information system developed by our IT team, all the information you require will be available to you in the way that suits you best.
In FR SERVICIOS LOGISTICOS we have an extensive range of processes to cover all your logistics requirements in a comprehensive manner, and we can cover these needs in a single work environment designed specifically for your business.
Our philosophy is to adapt our processes to your business, rather than you having to adapt your business to specific processes.
Our 3PL comprehensive logistics processes include:
- Procurement from the supplier or factory. Depending on your preference, we either collect your goods in origin or receive them in our warehouse.
- Unloading and stock entry management. We control the goods received in the warehouse and we add them to the stock using the validation systems of your choice.
- Cross docking management. We receive and send purchased or manufacture goods to their destination for a specific receiver and if necessary, we consolidate them with the rest of goods that are prepared in our warehouse.
- Logistic warehousing. We store and look after your products in an optimum manner, so they are ready to be sent to your customers.
- Stock and inventory management. We keep control of your stocks and inventories, so you have real-time information wherever you need it.
- Manipulation management and AVL (added-value logistics) of products: We add value to your products by manipulating them according to your customers’ needs (labelling, bagging, shrink wrapping, customisations, bundling, etc.).
- Kitting processes. We compile your kits or sales assortments with the necessary components and get the final assemblies ready to send.
- Order preparation. We prepare all your orders professionally and effectively, and we adapt to both your sales channels and those of your customers.
- Picking and packing processes. We place the most advanced technology and processes at your disposal, so that both the content and image of your shipment are perfect.
- Reverse logistics. We take care of your returns. Not only do we control their reception, we also check the condition of returned goods so they are available for sale once again.
- Distribution, and national and international transport. We manage your shipments via our network of specialised collaborators, thus ensuring your customers receive their goods in due time and form.