In FR SERVICIOS LOGISTICOS we take charge of managing the arrivals of goods at the warehouse, checking that the products enter the stock in suitable condition to subsequently be sent to your customers.
We perform the necessary inspections of the condition of products received, as well as check that the amounts you have purchased coincide with those sent by your suppliers. We also provide you with all the information, using the channel and format you prefer.
Whenever required for certain products, we include and manage information on expiry dates, manufacturing batches, product series numbers and any other information required to ensure full traceability from origin to destination.
Our control processes upon reception enable you to view and have your goods at your disposal as soon as they are received and checked, thus streamlining the shipment process when the goods are sent to your customers.
Our processes for unloading and entering goods:
- Scheduled receptions, with the possibility to book the unloading date and time.
- Unloading of shipping containers, full truckloads (FTL) and less-than-truckloads (LTL) or bulk packages.
- Control of pallets and unloaded boxes by means of unique identification in the reception area.
- Full traceability of goods as soon as they are received.
- Different processes to control and confirm stock entries (manual with visual check, confirmation using a RF scanner to read the barcodes on pallets, crates, boxes and units, SSCC/DUN/EAN code management).
- Control of expiry dates, manufacturing batches, serial numbers.
- Positioning of goods in preassigned warehouse areas divided into sectors according to types of products (families, turnover, etc.).
- Confirmation of receptions and entries sent to your ERP using automated systems (web service / interchange file format / website / automatic mailing, etc.).